The proceedings will be issued prior to the conference. Papers should be written in English and in accordance with the instructions to authors in template. Single author may participate in up to two papers, irrespectively of number of co-authors per paper. Conference Proceedings will be published at a conference internet site and will be printed as a book. The papers will be submitted to the WoS database.
Abstracts should be submitted in English using our online submission form. Abstracts should be text-only up to 250 words long, and should be written in English language. Immediately after abstract, please provide at least 4 keywords. The abstracts should be sent until April 15 th (March 31st) 2021. The authors will be informed about acceptance in due time after receiving the abstract. All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
Abstracts need to be submitted to the official email of the conference email@example.com with subject:
- abstract submission – (name of author)
Articles should be text-only up to 4,000 words long and submitted in English via our online submission form, using the template, no later than April 30th 2021. Abstracts and full papers will have international review. Review report and confirmation of acceptance will be sent until June 30 th 2021. A short time window will be given to authors to make some adjustments and to submit the final version of the papers. Accepted article will be published in the conference proceedings.
Papers need to be submitted to the official email of the conference firstname.lastname@example.org with subject:
- paper submission – (name of author)
Presentation should be given in English and oral presentation should be in English language as well.
IMSC’21 is planned to be conducted in Varna, Bulgaria. The event will be part of the 140 years Naval Academy anniversary program. The conference’s official language is English. The conference program will be issued shortly after the registration deadline.
The registration fee is 250€ and includes:
– conference proceeding preparation – 120€
– social activities during the conference – 130€
The participants of the conference could be registered as:
– presenter – the author who attends the conference activities and presents a paper (the registration fee is 250€)
– attender – one who attends the conference activities (the registration fee is 130€)
– non-attender – the author who does not attend the conference but his paper is published in the conference proceedings (the registration fee is 120€)
In case the COVID restrictions do not allow traveling, IMSC’21 will be planned in an online format and the registration fee will be ‘non-attender’.
- Abstract submission and notification of acceptance: April 15, 2021
- Paper submission: May 15, 2021
- Paper review and plagiarism check: May 31, 2021
- Second paper review: June 15, 2021
- Paper review report and confirmation of acceptance: June 30, 2021
- Proceedings preparation: July 30, 2021
- Registration fee deadline: July 11, 2021
- Payment deadline: July 11, 2021